Most advanced SMS messaging system available.
A Web based complete SMS send/receive application to manage all your SMS communications. It is simple, effective and reliable to use with all your push SMS requirements.
ClubSMS is a innovative and easy to use SMS messaging solution. There are a host of advanced, simple and very useful features in ClubSMS system which are tailor made for any kind of clubs.
There are a host of advanced, simple and very useful features in 1message, which helps you in managing your SMS communication better.
- Send SMS messages to thousands of your customers, employees, friends, etc at click of a mouse. You can send SMS to the people in your contact list or also by uploading Excel sheet with your contacts list.
- Write the SMS message in Indian Languages like Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Punjabi, Gujarathi, Malayalam etc...
- Send dynamically personalized SMS messages to every message recipient. This can be done to thousands of users at click of a mouse.
- Schedule Birthday and Anniversery wishes to be sent to your near and dear ones.
- Schedule Alerts, Reminders to be sent to your customers, employees etc one time, every day, every week, every month, every year.
- Create and manage unlimited Contacts of your customers, employees, friends, family etc.
- Create unlimited Groups and categorize contact into unlimited categories.
Send out your SMS messages using alphanumeric message 'Sender ID' rather than a number thus enanching your Corporate Brand Visibility (not applicable on CDMA Networks).
Maintain a live report of SMS sent including the SMS delivery status for every SMS message sent.
Receive SMS messages sent by your customers, employees etc into Message inbox on the web.
- No software to install, no worries to manage any software, no need to fear the loss of DATA due to Corruption of software or breakdown of Hardware, it is Easy, Immediate, and Reliable. It can also be easily integrated into your existing IT infrastructure.
Developers can interface their applications and websites with our messaging platform and harness the power of mobile messaging. We will manage the complexities of mobile messaging for you and you manage and innovate your software application!
Our API's are reliable, fast, simple and easy to use.
HTTP API's This is the simplest way of connecting to our SMS messaging platform. We recommend this API if your messaging volumes are not very high. To know more details about our HTTP API download our API documentation below.
Download HTTP API document
- You are a business wanting to use SMS to communicate with your customers.
- You are an organization wanting to send group messages such as event notifications, promotions, alerts etc using SMS.
- You are Educational Institution wanting to inform parents about their child's progress through SMS.
- You are looking to integrate your IT systems with a reliable SMS infrastructure.
- Develop Applications using 1message SMS Service...
Want to know how SMS communication can benefit your organisation?
According to TRAI regulations there will be a Mandatory Identification Code prefix for all Sender ID & 5-digit short code
Maximizing message delivery rates is the top priority for 1message. In pursuit of this objective, we take the following measures to avoid unsolicited messages:
Parents lose sleep for endless nights while the admission season arrives, be it the admission of their wards in the pre-prep (nursery) classes or the admission for a professional course or just a simple graduation course. Parents worry endlessly about the well-being of their wards & are keen to know what’s happening at the school & how their ward is faring. The way education is imparted today has changed dramatically. Parents today look for that small extra edge that one institution has over the other.
Schools and College needs to communicate with their student's parents on a regular basis. Every parent would be very eager to know their wards progress at their school/college, be it their regular attendance in class, performance in studies, participation in extracurricular activities, participation in sports, and it could be about their parent meetings.
With 1message and the power of today’s mobile phones, you can revolutionize the way in which you communicate with students and their families. 1message allows you to offer an unrevealed level of service to your students and parents alike, even if they don’t all have a mobile phone! A small step initiated by the school authorities can lead to a great relief & confidence building for the parents.
We offer a very comprehensive solution addressing all the communication needs for schools and colleges. This is a very innovative solution which is made very simple and reliable to be use. Our solutions adhere to SMS communication laws set by the Telecom Regulator Authority if India (TRAI).
- Send important information message to the entire parents at a click of a button. Message can be like meeting notification, delays in pickups & drops of college transport, events notifications such as college day, hostel day, seminars, book exhibition, science exhibition, graduation day, camps, tours etc.
- Message can also be something to inform about achievements of the institution, e.g. ranks, placements, awards won by students, to inform about the reopening dates, closing dates, emergency or special holidays etc.
- Send SMS communication to Faculties and employees of the institutions. Message can be regarding staff meetings, change in schedules of classes, notifications if any during absence, announce important management announcements and also wish automatically on their birthdays & anniversaries.
- SMS communication from the schools and college can be for various reasons like...for absentee alert, for discipline alerts, for fees payable reminder (set at preset timings), for fees paid acknowledgement, for exams schedule notification, for results notification etc
- “This software provides a brilliant service for staff to contact parents or each other about school related issues. As all teachers are aware, time constraints often mean that they are unable to contact parents within school hours, but this service allows short messages to be delivered immediately to their mobile phone in the form of a text message.”
- “It is a very flexible service as it allows groups of parents to know about school functions or notices (for example, a deadline for coursework) or it can be used to contact individuals (for example, to pass a positive comment onto a parent about their child)...”
- “Apart from being time-saving, it is a service that can be accessed via the Internet, allowing staff to send messages from home. In addition, once the information from the school network has been loaded onto the service, staff can access this information from home.”
- “This service helps to keep staff and parents informed quickly and cheaply.”
- “The beauty of 1Message is it’s immediacy. My students love to leave school knowing that, by the time they reach home, their parents will have received a positive message about them. It has also served as a powerful toll for combating lateness to classes, lack of homework etc. although parents obviously prefer to receive positive messages; many have commented that having the information the same day allows them to support both the school and their children.”
ClubSMS is a innovative and easy to use SMS messaging system. There are a host of advanced, simple and very useful features in ClubSMS system which are tailor made for any kind of clubs to manage their SMS communication better.
- You are a SERVICE CLUB, ASSOCIATION wanting to use SMS to communicate with your club members. And desiring to send group messages such as event notifications, promotions, alerts etc using SMS with Zero Setup time.
- Group text messaging helps to reduce communication costs for the club or group - send nearly 20 messages for the cost of one stamp.
- It reduces the time and hassle for club officers in communicating with members - send one message to contact all members!
- It generates revenue to sustain the service within the community as a whole - a portion of the cost of each message goes to your community development when the sponsors are brought by the community.
- Send SMS to the people in your contact list or also by uploading Excel sheet with your contacts list. Send dynamically personalized SMS messages to every message recipient.
- You want to Send Personalized Club Signature and Designation Signature through SMS. and maintain hierarchy of clubs in Sending message.
- Schedule Birthday and Anniversery wishes to be sent to your near and dear ones. Pre-timed /Schedule Alerts,Reminders to be sent to members, family, employees etc one time, every day, every week, every month, every year.
- Create and manage unlimited Contacts of members,family ,employees, friends, family etc. Create unlimited Groups contact.
- Mobile to Group Message Broadcasting Possibility and HIREARCHIAL access provided for higher ups in the NATIONAL SCENERIO.
- Add Sponsors to send SMS by appending Sponsors Ads at the end of your message.
- Print UPDATED MAIL ADDRESS SLIPS on A-4 Formats of selected contacts.
- Send out your SMS messages using alphanumeric message 'Sender ID' rather than a number thus enanching your Corporate Brand Visibility.
- Maintain a live report of SMS sent including the SMS delivery status for every SMS message sent.
We provide short code services on various shortcode in India. The following Short code services are offered under our platform. Short code service is also known as 2-way messaging, Mobile Originated messaging, Pull SMS.
Subject to availability you can register your choice of keyword on any of the suitable short code in India.
(Example keywords are 'CRI' for cricket, 'JOK' for Joke of the day, Marks for student marks).
Using our advanced software you can manage the auto response to your keywords. The response message can be a standard static message or it can also be a dynamically generated message generated through a program.
We also offer Extended Short code services on any of the available Short code in India. Subject to availability you can have your own extended Short code like 56006xxx (Example 560061, 56006365 etc).
Using our advanced software you can create unlimited keywords and their respective reply messages under the Short code. You can monitor the entire MO (Mobile originated) messages under your account login. You can also set various email alert rules for the SMS received on your Short code.
We recommend Extended Short codes if,
- You are an organization having various products or various content offering then you might want to have a larges set of keywords.
- You have a brilliant content/product offering and you want the consumer of these services to pay a premium price for it. You expect a large SMS traffic on your keywords.
- Your target customers are Indian mobile subscribers only.
- You don't want your MO message sender to remember various keywords.
(Note: MO message sent to Short code are charged premium charges by the operator.)
Long codes are actual mobile numbers from any of the Telecom Mobile Operators. All the services run on the Short code can also be run on the Long code as well but at a very less SMS messaging volumes. We recommend Extended Short codes if,
- You don't want your sender's to be charged premium SMS charges by their mobile operators.
- You want a global number for your global community to interact through SMS.
- Your SMS traffic is relatively very small but important.
- You want to own a fancy number of your choice and run all the 2-way messaging services with relatively small capex.
(Note: If you want to have more understanding or if you need us to suggest us the right services for you kindly contact us at the below contact details.)
SMS (Short Message Service) available on digital mobile networks allowing text messages of up to 160 characters to be sent and received via the mobile network operator's message center to your mobile phone, or from the Internet, using a so-called "SMS gateway" website like 1message.com. If the phone is powered off or out of range, messages are stored in the network and are delivered at the next opportunity.
- Convenience of Communication - By conveying the information via SMS - means that the recipient does not need to answer the call to receive the information, ensuring that they are not disturbed during a meeting or other such engagement.
- Enhances Communication Clarity - SMS, being in text format, ensures that the message sent will be clear and concise. Ambiguity can be avoided.
- An SMS is Discreet - Unlike a phone call you do not have to run out of the restaurant where you are eating to field the call, yet you still know when an SMS has arrived. The discreet nature of text messaging ensures you stay in touch with minimal disturbance.
- An SMS is personal - Unlike an e-mail, an SMS is much more likely to be read by a person at any one time, since the majority of people have their mobile phones at arms reach 24 hours a day. Of course the same also applies to a phone call. Global study reveals almost every SMS sent to recipients is read completely irrespective of the source.
- Messages are instantly recorded - Unlike a phone call, an SMS message is automatically stored where it can be re-read. This proves particularly useful in the case of fairly detailed information that might otherwise be forgotten.
- SMS messaging is relatively SPAM free - Unlike e-mail, SMS as it currently stands is relatively SPAM free. Although this may change over the next year or so, at present it is the ideal communication channel to cut through the clutter. As a result, marketing departments worldwide are climbing aboard to try and target their customers in this one-on-one manner that has 'message opening rates' soaring way above any other medium.
Reduces Communication Bills - An SMS is far cheaper than a phone call or a postal mail yet in most instances you will convey just as much information as you would have if you had called or sent a postal mail.
A Post Card costs - INR 2.00 but the matter has to be hand written.
A Postal Cover costs - INR 10.00 besides the cost of the Stationary (Cover, paper & print.).
A telephone call costs - anywhere between INR 0.40(Local calls) to INR 2.40 (STD Calls) per minute. Plus the Cost of Time & Labour involved especially in situations such as- line busy, network busy, not reachable etc.